We are currently seeking a Senior WebFOCUS Business Systems Analyst for our Corporate office in Wayne, PA.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for FOCUS environment design and maintenance, including security, self-service, dashboard, library, and GENEX standards.
• Managing application software, including upgrade recommendations.
• Managing and resolving any FOCUS application and production issues, including performance problems.
• Working with Reporting and Analytics teams to recommend best practices for meeting corporate informational needs.
• Creating and maintaining production-ready WebFOCUS reports from designated concepts and/or specifications leveraging IBI technology.
Lead development by gathering information around concept, design, specifications, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
• Other duties as required.
• College Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of database and data warehousing concepts.
• At least 5 years’ experience with WebFOCUS is required.
• At least 3 years’ experience in reporting environment design is required.
• Programming experience using FOCUS, HTML, and SQL is required.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize large volume of incoming requests.
• Superior communication, documentation and customer service skills, both written and verbal are required.
Please apply on the careers section on our website: www.genexservices.com (requisition number 1062)
|Powered by Social Strata|