November 22, 2013, 09:35 AMRyan Judyy
WebFOCUS Developer in Richmond, VA
9+ month contract for a top tier client in Richmond, VA.
Essential Job Responsibilities
·Ability to build complex reports, graphs, and dashboards using WebFocus
·Design, develop, customize, test, debug, and deploy WebFocus reports
· Analyze reported issues and provide resolution
· Work with other technical staff to understand problems with software then develop specifications and estimates to resolve them.
· Must be willing to travel overnight as required.
Strong experience in WebFocus products including MRE, Developer Studio, HTML Composer, Active Technologies, Dialogue Manager, and Report Caster,
· Experience in writing complex parameterized reports and graphs with drilling scenarios using WebFocus.
· Oracle 11g Database experience
· PL/SQL Development Experience
· Excellent **** and written communication.
· Proven customer service skills.
· Proven ability to write clear and concise technical documents.
· Proven ability to clearly document processes and procedures.
· Proven ability to complete tasks or project assignments with minimal supervision.
· Must be adaptable, flexible, organized, detail oriented, work well in a team environment, and have a strong drive for success.
· Practical experience and knowledge of most of the following technologies and tools:
o WebFOCUS tools (Focus language, Dialogue Manager, Developer Studio, Managed Reporting, Report Caster)
o SQL Development (Oracle)
o Source control tools (Synergy, or other)
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
· Exposure to the following technologies and tools
o Test management software (HP Quality Center or other)
o Control-M or other scheduling software
o Connect Direct
· Experience with use case based design
· Experience with Unix and Unix scripting.
· 3+ years of WebFocus development programming experience
· Proven experience in architecting new software and software enhancements
· Experience working on projects of moderate to major complexity
· Proven experience leading a WebFocus development team and mentoring other developers
· Experience creating and maintaining WebFocus Dashboard
November 27, 2013, 10:57 AMTom Flynn
Folks need a link or contact number to reply to you, fyi...