Sunset Transportation located in ST. Louis, Mo. is looking to grow our reporting and development team. If interested in the opportunity please submit your resume to Jason Gibson at email@example.com
The Report Developer’s primary responsibility is to develop and maintain reports and dashboards for internal and external consumption through reporting portals as well as report distribution via report bursting. In addition, this position is responsible for creating end users, setting portal security and permissions, and ensuring high availability of the portals. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: assisting the Business Operations Department with adhoc reporting and data requests, monitoring and modifying ETL data processes, and curate data sources within reporting data warehouse. This position will interact with many different members of the organization and will touch a wide number of systems and processes company wide.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Lead the development and maintenance of reporting portals.
2. Create interactive reports and dashboards as well as document style reporting for scheduled bursting or on demand distribution.
3. Manage Webfocus users’ security and permissions
4. Train users on Webfocus environment and App Studio.
5. Provide value to the team through encouragement, coaching, and support wherever needed
6. Learn and effectively use additional technology and tools to drive productivity as much as possible
1. Information Builders business intelligence platform including: WebFocus, InfoAssist, In-Document Analytics, Report Caster, Data Migrator and App Studio.
2. Intermediate knowledge of SQL
3. Intermediate knowledge of relational databases and other structured data sources
4. Experience using semi-structured data sources such as XML and JSON
5. Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
6. Ethical Conduct
7. Critical Thinking
8. Customer Service
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management information systems, IT, marketing or related field. 3+ years of experience using Information Builders’ WebFocus business intelligence platform. Experience using SQL with relational databases such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, and Snowflake Computing.
Preferred Education and Experience
Use of semi structured data sources such as JSON and XML. Experience with disparate source and target ETL processes. Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain experience a plus.
Windows, All Outputs
|Powered by Social Strata|