Focal Point
Full time WebFocus opportunity (Phoenix, AZ)

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/7897032776

July 14, 2015, 10:07 AM
Suresh Malluswamy
Full time WebFocus opportunity (Phoenix, AZ)
Hey all,

We have a full time position with one of our largest financial client @ Phoenix AZ and I thought some of you would be interested in, and so I have put the job description below for you to take a look at.

Software Engineers that join our Technologies team can be assigned to one of several exciting teams that are developing new virtual Internet-based payment solutions, customer service portals, online merchant services support and integration, credit management tools, and suites of web-based applications for card member targeted offers that will span over 20 international markets.

You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering world-class cardmember experiences across multiple channels, including native iOS, Android, web, social integration, Java services, and APIs. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.

Responsibilities include:

Requires following:

Please call or email me to discuss this opportunity further with you. I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Suresh
Technical Recruiter
Allegis Global Solutions,
T 602-281-4825 EXT 55343
smallusw@allegisglobalsolutions.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Suresh Malluswamy,