Focal Point
WEBFOCUS JOB FOR FORTUNE 100 COMPANY $60 an hr

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/7937086206

April 24, 2011, 03:40 PM
WEBFOCUS JOBS
WEBFOCUS JOB FOR FORTUNE 100 COMPANY $60 an hr
mgrelle@fastswitch.com

I have a job in which I need a WEBFOCUS & SQL BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE. It pays $60 an hr (1099) and is located in Columbus Oh for a fortune 100 company. If you have an interest please email me.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
WebFOCUS Developer with SQL to create 5 report templates against existing data. The basic design/format needed is already known, the client just needs someone to code/test the report templates.
Additional responsibilities:
• Provide high quality, cost effective information technology solutions to business partners by creating new or modifying and/or supporting existing software applications.
• Design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications.
• With full competency, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
• Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
Requirements:
• 4 years of experience with WebFOCUS Report Template development and SQL Programming is required.
• Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics or related field is preferred.

Thanks,

Michael Grelle, Sr Recruiting Manager
Fast Switch, Ltd. mgrelle@fastswitch.com
W: (614) 495-3722 | C: (614) 746-6685
mgrelle@fastswitch.com | www.fastswitch.com
April 25, 2011, 10:16 PM
OPALTOSH
Michael,
I could do this work remotely. I've been coding FOCUS and WebFOCUS reports for well over 25 years.
I have all the required qualifications.
My personal email is gpotter@opalibusiness.com.au
www.opalibusiness.com.au