I'm currently in the job market now as 'They're taking a new direction in their BI Initiative at the direction of their new CIO'. This is after my Two month contract was extended for a total of Twenty-Two months.
Check me out at The FamiLee.net. Ask me about Gerry's Introduction of me at the Nashville Users Group ~ in a PM.
I'm anticipating a great full time opportunity coming up soon:
* I've been 'In FOCUS since 1983' with most of the time since then on FOCUS and WebFOCUS Contracts and Full-time opportunities.
* I have a proven track record (with references).
* I am a good team player, with both on and off-shore teams.
* I have good communications skills with all levels of personnel.
* I have a "We can do that in WebFOCUS!" attitude because We Can.
* Experience with WebFOCUS from its inception thru to 82.0.4.
* Development and support of the following:
* Advanced reports and charts with drilldowns.
* Development and support of portals.
* Experience with ETL / DataMigrator.
* Knowledge of WebFOCUS 7x and 82 Security.
RSVP via PM and/or email, with the following:
1) Your full contact information.
2) Assignment details: Rate, Location, Compensation, on/off-site.
Thank You, Doug
Please contact me using the PM.
View My Posts.This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug,
|Powered by Social Strata|