Focal Point
Webfocus Developer

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/8487087926

March 27, 2013, 03:07 PM
WebfocusedForCharlotte
Webfocus Developer
Looking for Webfocus develoepers in Charlotte, NC. Please send an updated resume if interested. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.

We are looking for someone who wants to join an industry leading information technology solutions company. Our client combines technological expertise and business insight to offer a range of solutions designed to help companies achieve their desired business outcomes. Our client has been in business for 20 years and continues to grow.

Position Summary:
Will translate user requirements into technical specifications, create and maintain technical application documentation, and design, develop and test WebFocus data models and reports

Job Responsibilities:
• Developing WebFOCUS Reports and performing WebFOCUS administrative tasks.
• Meeting with clients to gather system requirements and maintain product backlog.
• Working closely with clients to resolve issues.

The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• 2 - 4 years experience with developing complex WebFocus data models and reports in large, global organizations
• Proficient in SQL programming
• Hands on experience with SDLC
• Above average communication skills, analytical skills and attention to detail.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs
March 30, 2013, 04:18 PM
webFocus_reporter
Where to send?
Provide us email address or ref link.

WebFOCUS 7.6.X/7.7.X
Windows
all output
May 21, 2014, 05:51 PM
Rishi Kandukuri
Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

We have an urgent opening with one of your Direct Client.

Please let me know whether are you looking for any openings.

Reach me out on 248.233.3658, Mail me at rkandukuri@miraclesoft.com if interested..

Look forward for your response.

Thanks,
Rishi

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs