Focal Point
WebFOCUS Online Training or freelancer Required? Contact me!!

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/8537014576

April 03, 2015, 06:48 AM
WebFOCUS Exp
WebFOCUS Online Training or freelancer Required? Contact me!!
Hi All,

As you see now a days WebFOCUS is picking up the market, If any one of you are new to WebFOCUS and looking for training or assistance, Please contact me on ibiwebfocus1@gmail.com.

I have a great experience in WebFOCUS and I worked on various assignments on online training and online part time support to the projects. If anyone is looking for WebFOCUS freelancer, we are ready to take up this opportunity.

Thanks,
WebFOCUS Consultants

WebFOCUS 7.7.03
Windows
Excel, HTML, PDF, AHTML, PPT
April 06, 2015, 03:30 AM
WF_Freelancer
Please do contact webfocus.freelance@gmail.com for any such requirements.

Covering WebFOCUS 8, App Studio, BI Portal all new aspects.

1) Reasonable rates per hour.
2) Training or Project Support on all timezone.
3) Extensive, Simplified material with code examples.
4) Real-time scenarios and job interview preparation.

Thanks,
WebFOCUS Freelancer.

WebFOCUS 8/7.7.03

Reportcaster, InfoAssist, Dashboards, Portal.

Java, jQuery, DHMTL, JavaScripting.
April 06, 2015, 09:30 AM
Enigma006
Seriously fellows.."WebFOCUS is picking up in the market"..?!! R u true about this?
Have you seen ay new jobs this year other than the same jobs at same clients rotating?
And you want to provide online training and flood the market with more inexperienced candidates or showing they have more exp? Wake up guys..Please don't make WebFOCUS like SQL or Java which has 1000s of consultants.

HTML,PDF,EXL2K, Active, All
April 06, 2015, 10:31 PM
WebFOCUS Exp
Hi Enigma,

I am totally agree with your point that market will be flooded with WebFOCUS consultant. But lot more people are kept into WebFOCUS work who dont have any experience in that. Somehow they do self learning and online support to get used to it and start working on projects. I feel anyway they will work on the projects assigned to them and after sometime they will be good in it weather we help or not.

There are project I heard are being migrated to WebFOCUS from other BI tools like MSTR and Crystal.

WebFOCUS 7.7.03
Windows
Excel, HTML, PDF, AHTML, PPT