Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements    WebFOCUS Online Training or freelancer Required? Contact me!!

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
WebFOCUS Online Training or freelancer Required? Contact me!!
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,

As you see now a days WebFOCUS is picking up the market, If any one of you are new to WebFOCUS and looking for training or assistance, Please contact me on ibiwebfocus1@gmail.com.

I have a great experience in WebFOCUS and I worked on various assignments on online training and online part time support to the projects. If anyone is looking for WebFOCUS freelancer, we are ready to take up this opportunity.

Thanks,
WebFOCUS Consultants

WebFOCUS 7.7.03
Windows
Excel, HTML, PDF, AHTML, PPT

posted Hide Post
Please do contact webfocus.freelance@gmail.com for any such requirements.

Covering WebFOCUS 8, App Studio, BI Portal all new aspects.

1) Reasonable rates per hour.
2) Training or Project Support on all timezone.
3) Extensive, Simplified material with code examples.
4) Real-time scenarios and job interview preparation.

Thanks,
WebFOCUS Freelancer.

WebFOCUS 8/7.7.03

Reportcaster, InfoAssist, Dashboards, Portal.

Java, jQuery, DHMTL, JavaScripting.

Posts: 3 | Location: India | Registered: November 07, 2013Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Seriously fellows.."WebFOCUS is picking up in the market"..?!! R u true about this?
Have you seen ay new jobs this year other than the same jobs at same clients rotating?
And you want to provide online training and flood the market with more inexperienced candidates or showing they have more exp? Wake up guys..Please don't make WebFOCUS like SQL or Java which has 1000s of consultants.

HTML,PDF,EXL2K, Active, All

Posts: 484 | Registered: February 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Enigma,

I am totally agree with your point that market will be flooded with WebFOCUS consultant. But lot more people are kept into WebFOCUS work who dont have any experience in that. Somehow they do self learning and online support to get used to it and start working on projects. I feel anyway they will work on the projects assigned to them and after sometime they will be good in it weather we help or not.

There are project I heard are being migrated to WebFOCUS from other BI tools like MSTR and Crystal.

WebFOCUS 7.7.03
Windows
Excel, HTML, PDF, AHTML, PPT