September 12, 2017, 04:12 AMharald.dietrich
WebFocus Lead Developer / Architect (f/m) - Munich, Germany [temporary or permanent]
To strengthen our Team in Munich we are looking for a WebFocus Lead Developer / Architect (f/m).
emnos is a pioneer in analysing customer data and interpreting what it reveals about shopper behaviour. Some of the worlds top retailers and suppliers choose emnos for its unmatched ability and expertise in mining and decoding billions of retail transactions and interactions.OUR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Our daily product development team is looking for a self-starter who learns fast and is open to the challenges
of collaborative product development. You will join a high profile and fun team using lean and agile methodologies
. With our hands-on mentality
, we love to learn and experiment continuously and put quality in the center of development.
By joining emnos we guarantee that your work will have a real impact and you will be part of our business success.YOUR CHALLENGES
As a WebFocus Lead Developer / Architect (f/m) you ensure that our users receive easy to interpret insights by designing, implementing and customizing state-of-the-art reports and dashboards using WebFOCUS.
- Design and development of BI / Data Warehouse and Big Data solutions
- Customization of existing reports and dashboards to client needs
- Continuous improvements of the architecture of our analytical software-as-a-service offering
- Support for technical aspects of WebFOCUS administration
- Taking the role as a lead developer in an agile development team
- Several years of experience as lead developer or architect in development and design of BI and Data Warehouse solutions using WebFOCUS V8.x
- Strong knowledge of database technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Oracle) and data analysis
- Demonstrated experience in agile development, application design, software development, and testing
If you are interested, please send a private message to me.
September 29, 2017, 02:41 PMMReeder
Is this position still available to apply to? I would be interested in work for emnos.