April 24, 2015, 07:41 PMB. Rowan
WebFOCUS Developer - 2 Positions - Atlanta, GA!
Wanted to let you all know that my top client here in Atlanta, Georgia has 2 openings for WebFOCUS Developers. These are permanent opportunities offering outstanding comp, benefits & retirements plans.
Skills: Strong SQL, BI Development, WebFOCUS, Oracle preferred
A leader in the payments industry, our client provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. They will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The WebFOCUS Developer will perform business intelligence report development and audit data into actionable information. This position is responsible for creating BI reports utilizing the Business Intelligence tools to include WEB FOCUS, TABLEAU, SharePoint, OLAP, and MSSQL. The BI Developer will also be responsible for developing reporting content on Work with stakeholders to define reporting and dashboard requirement and to identify optimization opportunities for the end user experience.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical area preferred, or equivalent work experience
• Very Strong SQL experience
• 7+ years’ experience in business intelligence
• Experience working with business intelligence data visualization tools with specialization on WebFocus and TABLEAU technologies
• SQL server and Oracle backends, with various types of ETL integration
• 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases within a BI reporting environment
• Experience with SharePoint application
• Good communication skills, extracting and documenting requirements from the business
• Master data management experience a plus
Excellent base salary + 15% bonus + $6,500 Long Term Incentive Program + 401(k) match + Pension Plan
There are 2 permanent positions available with one of my top clients in Atlanta, GA. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long term fit as my client offers a pension plan, 401(k), bonus and LTIP!
Please email or call me to discuss, have a great weekend!
Bric Rowan Sr. Technical Recruiter
Agile Resources, Inc.
O 678.722.8163 M 404.435.1392