The WebFOCUS Tool Lead will provide highly specialized and technical guidance to:
• The WebFOCUS tool lead will support a federal client’s many installations of WebFOCUS and support the development efforts of over 30 developers
• The WebFOCUS tool lead will coordinate and plan upgrades of major WebFOCUS installations from version 7.7 to version 8.x
• The tool lead will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the production applications and provide administrative support for new implementations, upgrades, and migrations. Will create user accounts, administration, monitor server tasks including but not limited to installation, configuration, migration, tuning, and administration.
• Will require close coordination with enterprise architecture, and infrastructure teams, application development teams, testing and release management teams.
• Additionally, will monitor the application systems for issues with disk space, CPU usage, memory problems or other issues that may impact the end-users and system availability
• Experience with WebFOCUS Administration; WebFocus 7.7 , strong experience with Windows 2003 and 2008 Server; 3 years of experience working with Oracle databases.
• Strong and Effective Communications Skills
• Ideal candidate will have experience working with larger scale WebFOCUS implementations
• Ideal candidate will have experience upgrading or migrating from WebFOCUS 7.x to 8.x
Clearance Required: US citizen; Must be clearable for a Public Trust
Windows, All Outputs
|Powered by Social Strata|