Focal Point
WebFocus Developer in Columbus, OH

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/9037006766

March 03, 2014, 10:42 AM
Jenna
WebFocus Developer in Columbus, OH
Greetings!

I am a seeking a WebFocus Developer for a long-term role in Columbus, OH. If you're interested in further discussing this role, please email me at jgiancaterino@quicksolutions.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Jenna
Talent Manager
Quick Solutions, Inc.

SHORT DESCRIPTION: This request is for a WebFocus developer to learn about and to support Retirement Plans reporting being done within the WebFocus tool.

COMPLETE DESCRIPTION: Develop reports in the WebFocus reporting tool based on business requirements

"Practitioners of the IT Application Development profession primarily focus on providing high quality, cost effective information technology solutions to business partners by creating new or modifying and/or supporting existing software applications. Associates are expected to design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications.

With full competency, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities."

Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics or related field is strongly preferred.

SKILLS:
Web Focus Required 5 Years
SQL Required 5 Years
Oracle RDMS Required 5 Years
Microstrategy Highly desired 5 Years
Business Objects Nice to have 5 Years

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs