AutoAnything, a San Diego-based e-commerce Company, merges the high-speed lane of custom automotive accessories and performance parts with cutting-edge internet technology and industry-leading customer service. Our flexibility, entrepreneurial style, knowledge of the competitive landscape and innovative business model has allowed us to excel in the industry since 1979. AutoAnything is currently ranked #159 in the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide of the largest online retailers in the world. Much of our success in the market can be directly attributed to the dedication, passion and creativity of our Team.
The Report Writer will support the business in the delivery of all BI reporting needs, providing expertise in data manipulation, utilization and representation for both continuous and ad-hoc requests. Independent judgment, strong organizational and troubleshooting skills, knowledge of BI tools and a clear understanding of the company’s business model and associated business rules are keys to being successful.
The Report Writer Role will consist of:
• Managing the backlog of outstanding reporting and dashboarding requests
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation on all BI reports
• Support the business with ad-hoc analytics requests
• Ensure consistency across all BI reports
• Act as liaison between business units and Technology Teams
• Collaborating with business on reporting requirements
• Designing and implementing processes and operational policies
The Report Writer Areas of Responsibility:
• Development of a report and dashboard suite to provide actionable intelligence to business users
• Creation and maintenance of a knowledge base on all BI reports
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent analysis skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent decision-making skills (timely while exercising sound judgment)
• Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
• Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
• Rapid absorption of new information and domain knowledge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (INCLUDING CERTIFICATIONS):
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of BI reporting experience
• 2+ years of experience using WebFOCUS
• 3+ years of experience with SQL
• Advanced MS Excel Skills
AutoAnything offers a fun working environment and a competitive total compensation package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO (vacation), Sick, FSA, DCAP, Supplemental Insurance through AFLAC and a 401k with generous matching contributions. Additional Company paid benefits include EAP, LTD and Life Insurance.This message has been edited. Last edited by: LP2006,
is this full time?
HTML,PDF,EXL2K, Active, All
Can it be a remote opportunity?
Excel, AHTML, HTML,PDF
|Powered by Social Strata|