Focal Point
Focus/WebFocus developer role in Minneapolis, MN

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/9317025706

July 27, 2011, 04:39 PM
Leena
Focus/WebFocus developer role in Minneapolis, MN
We are an established Minnesota-based IT consulting company looking to fill a Focus/Webfocus opportunity with a large client of ours. The manager is looking for somebody who will commit to a long-term contract. The initial contract is for 1 year. Experience with Mainframe Focus is a MUST. Very interesting project and great client to work with!

Please apply to jobs@globalcase.com with a word resume.

Job title: Focus/WebFocus developer
Duration: 1 year
Description:
Client is looking for a strong technical person that can provide technical direction and development expertise throughout the project lifecycle. This person should have the ability to Identify improvements, drive change and enhancements, and streamline operations. Must be able to identify and coordinate short and long-term resolutions for day-to-day issues. Furthermore this person must have strong customer service skills and strive to meet the needs and requests of internal clients in a complete and timely manner.

Preferred skills:
* 5+ years Proficiency or experience with Mainframe FOCUS, Easytrieve and WebFOCUS
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong planning and organizational skills
* Excellent reasoning and analytical skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Team player
October 13, 2011, 01:26 PM
Joseph A. Coleman Sr.
Has this position been filled?

I've started using FOCUS Reporter in 1996, later this product was turn into WebFocus. I am current with the latest release of WebFocus 7703.

I have used WebFocus on many different OS platforms, including, (Linux, Unix, Windows).
November 09, 2011, 02:36 PM
Lori B McClellan
Are you still looking?

WebFOCUS, FOCUS, DB2 WebQuery