We are looking for a WebFocus Developer on behalf of our client. This position is based in Boston, MA. This is a 6 month contract role with a strong chance of extension.
Open to non local candidates, work must be done onsight (Mon through Thur 40 hour work schedule is acceptable). W2 contract only.
Responsible for providing Equity Fund Mangers, Analysts, Senior Management and other systems divisions with specialized, customized reports and analysis with a quick turnaround. Work very closely with the business on these projects and as such have in-depth experience of the business practices and procedures.
The qualified candidate should have a strong background in financial reporting. The group is migrating current MS Access/VB reporting environment to IBI WebFOCUS using Developer Studio.
Also, the candidate needs to be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment where the ability to perform diverse tasks is essential to job success. This individual must be adaptable and will be required to make strong contributions both independently and as a team member. Strong organizational skills coupled with effective written and verbal communication skills are important qualities.
• Previous experience with IBI-WebFOCUS (Developer Studio)
• 5+ years of experience with intelligence/ financial reporting tools (Hyperion (Brio), Cognos, Business Objects, Micro Strategy, IBI WebFocus, Crystal Reports, MS Access)
• Interested in financial reporting and business practices
• Results oriented individual conscientious of their quality of work.
• Excellent **** and written communication skills
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Finance (desired)
|Powered by Social Strata|