Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements    WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8 Free Extract
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8 Free Extract
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hello All,

Aviter, Inc. is offering a sample of the WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8 extract in color, hyperlinked PDF form.

If you drop me an email at vivian@aviter.com, I will be happy to email a copy to you.

We also have the (Almost) 1001 Ways to Work Wih Dates in WebFOCUS Release 8 available.

Both are available in PDF and full color spiral bound book forms at www.aviter.com.

Vivian Perlmutter
www.webfocuskeysheet.com
Aviter, Inc.

Vivian Perlmutter
Aviter, Inc.

WebFOCUS Keysheet Rel. 8.0.2
(Almost) 1001 Ways to Work with Dates thru Rel. 8.0.2
Focus since 1982
WebFOCUS since the beginning
Vivian@aviter.com

Posts: 191 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: April 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Well, it turns out that Adam Cohen of IBI is a much better describer of the WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8 than I could ever be. These are his words:

"WebFOCUS Keysheets - published by Aviter - is the most convenient, easy to use book
that contains every command featured in Information Builders' WebFOCUS. Leverage
the Keysheet to make it easier to design impactful reports from WebFOCUS through our
color-coded and hyperlinked guide. Test drive it. Email
Vivian@aviter.com"

Thanks Adam. I could never have described it better!

Vivian Perlmutter
Aviter, Inc.

WebFOCUS Keysheet Rel. 8.0.2
(Almost) 1001 Ways to Work with Dates thru Rel. 8.0.2
Focus since 1982
WebFOCUS since the beginning
Vivian@aviter.com

Posts: 191 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: April 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post