Focal Point
Fulltime Perm WebFOCUS Dev position in NJ

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/9817098086

February 22, 2016, 11:38 AM
JessicaL
Fulltime Perm WebFOCUS Dev position in NJ
I'm assisting my direct client in their search for a fulltime permanent WebFOCUS developer. I am not working with third parties on this. (no C2C candidates will be accepted). This role is in Central NJ.

Please contact me here or via email at Jessica.Lester@pritechnology.com if you're interested in discussing further.
Thank you!
Jessica
Senior Technical Recruiter
PRI Technology
Rockaway, NJ
P: 973.732.5454 x29
Jessica.lester@pritechnology.com
www.pritechnology.com

This person will be working in a fast-paced transaction heavy environment and will develop tools and reports involving a diverse technology stack that includes WebFOCUS and Oracle PL/SQL. The developer will be working all aspects of the report development - gathering business requirements, analysis, develop prototypes, data-mart design, reports design & development, production support.

• Develops tools and reports that will be used on a regular basis by the various teams in ensuring volume consistency, information completeness, and data integrity.
• Work with existing IT development resources to leverage tools and reports already develop and/or in use as well as migrate/re-create reports from other platforms using WebFOCUS technology.
• Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL is a plus only and is NOT required.
• Participate in the structured testing and deployment processes in various environments.
• Coordinate report development and testing efforts with other team members.
• Assist in production support and troubleshooting.

Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum five to seven years of relevant WebFocus experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated success in project team setting.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.

Senior IT Recruiter. WebFOCUS Positions open in NJ!
Jessica.lester@pritechnology.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesslester