Focal Point
[CLOSED] DQS -- Connection Problems

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1381057331/m/1237093086

January 21, 2016, 03:32 PM
John_Edwards
[CLOSED] DQS -- Connection Problems
Ok, so I have built a database just for the drill-downs in the Data Quality tool. I don't want those tables in the source database I'm performing Data Quality on. When I connect to my source database first, I can't connect to the drill-down database. When I connect to the drill-down database first, I can't connect to the source database. I get this --

quote:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to connect to the database

; nested exception is:
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:6a9603ab-2502-4957-9b2a-5ad47a82a119
at com.ataccama.dqc.gui.model.internal.database.DBDatabaseImpl.connect(DBDatabaseImpl.java:287)
at com.ataccama.dqc.gui.ui.navigator.actions.database.DatabaseConnectionAdapter.connect(DatabaseConnectionAdapter.java:58)
at com.ataccama.dqc.gui.ui.navigator.actions.connection.ConnectJob.run(ConnectJob.java:48)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:6a9603ab-2502-4957-9b2a-5ad47a82a119
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.terminate(SQLServerConnection.java:1745)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.AuthenticationJNI.(AuthenticationJNI.java:58)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.logon(SQLServerConnection.java:2355)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.access$100(SQLServerConnection.java:43)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection$LogonCommand.doExecute(SQLServerConnection.java:2346)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.TDSCommand.execute(IOBuffer.java:6276)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.executeCommand(SQLServerConnection.java:1793)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectHelper(SQLServerConnection.java:1404)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.login(SQLServerConnection.java:1068)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectInternal(SQLServerConnection.java:904)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connect(SQLServerConnection.java:451)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.connect(SQLServerDriver.java:1014)
at com.ataccama.dqc.commons.sql.util.SimpleDataSource.getConnection(SimpleDataSource.java:86)
at com.ataccama.dqc.commons.sql.util.SimpleDataSource.getConnection(SimpleDataSource.java:70)
at com.ataccama.dqc.internal.commons.sql.ConnectionCreator.createResource(ConnectionCreator.java:36)
at com.ataccama.dqc.internal.commons.sql.ConnectionCreator.createResource(ConnectionCreator.java:24)
at com.ataccama.dqc.commons.resourcepool.ResourcesPool.createResource(ResourcesPool.java:110)
at com.ataccama.dqc.commons.resourcepool.ResourcesPool.createResources(ResourcesPool.java:241)
at com.ataccama.dqc.commons.resourcepool.ResourceCreatorTask.run(ResourceCreatorTask.java:21)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library C:\Microsoft_SQL_Server_JDBC_Driver_4_2\sqljdbc_4.2\enu\auth\x86\sqljdbc_auth.dll already loaded in another classloader
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.AuthenticationJNI.(AuthenticationJNI.java:32)
... 18 more

There's also an integrated authentication here that my particular install cannot seem to clear, but a couple of attempts on the first database I connect to clears that problem and I connect properly in spite of it. The second database never connects, leading me to believe that there is something else going on here. Question -- can I only connect to one database per dll? Sounds like an odd limitation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tamra,