Focal Point
server side OLAP configuration

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1381057331/m/1451063012

January 30, 2007, 04:36 AM
Aditya
server side OLAP configuration
Hi,

I have a report that is OLAP enabled that allows the user to filter the data present on the report using the OLAP control panel.The report shows all the fields(columns) it is supposed to show when it is run the first time.However,after applying filter criteria using OLAP control panel and using the RUN button present on the OLAP control panel to run report, few of the fields are not shown.I have earlier developed an OLAP report and that one is perfectly running fine.I developed the new one on the lines of the old report but i am unable to find why this strange problem is happening.

One difference between the old and the new reports is that i had used a remote server to develop and run that report which was already configured by the administrator whereas i have developed the new one in a local environment so i have full control on the server configuration.So wanted to know if its required to do some OLAP setting on the server side so that it will work properly.
Kindly help me.