Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    [CLOSED] iWay Data Management Console always on top of other windows
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] iWay Data Management Console always on top of other windows
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
I use the 8.1 iWay Data Management Console and have an annoying problem - it is always on top of other windows.

Say I have it up on a screen, and I load excel. Excel won't show until the iWay Data Management Console is minimized.

Worse - if I have forget to submit and "do not wait for completion" the window stays on top of everything and cannot be minimized.

Is there some setting I can change to get rid of this abnormal and obnoxious window behavior?

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tamra,

WebFocus 8.104
Windows 7 Entreprise, SP1

Posts: 82 | Location: Abbotsford BC | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
The people that work on DataMigrator here at IBI hasn't been able to reproduce the behavior you describe here. Of course we're no longer using XP SP3 as your signature indicates you are. Could you confirm the version of Windows you are using? Does this problem occur consistently, even after you re-boot your system? If this only happens under certain conditions it would help to have the steps that cause it.

Posts: 380 | Location: New York City | Registered: May 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post