Dear iWay Customers,
Summit 2012, June 3-7 in Kissimmee Florida is going to be one of the best events of the year. With more than 160 sessions and labs, our comprehensive agenda gives every attendee the flexibility to focus on their own interests and the needs of their organization. In addition to the tracks below, we offer special interest tracks in a variety of technology areas and industries.
Create your own personal schedule using our new online Agenda Builder. You can email your schedule complete with all the details!
You can also print the entire iWay Agenda with Abstracts.
* Check out the full Agenda Online
* Best Practices for Enterprise Information Management
* iWay Data Quality: Matching and Merging Data
* Breaking the Batch, Batch, Batch Cycle
* DataMigrator Update
* Winston Brands' Integration Experience
* The Love's Reconciliation Project
* Using iWay to Develop a HIPAA EDI Billing System: Challenges and Solutions
* Master Data Management, Data Quality Center, and Data Quality Portal
* Driving Business Performance with Data Governance
* The More Meta the better, Part 1 and Part 2
* Data Governance Manager
* iWay Architectural Principles
* Data Migrator Repeating Data Flows
* Omni: Vertical Enterprise Integration Solution
* Using the iWay Integration Application (IIA) and Channel Builder
* Integrating Warehouse Operations with iWay Service Manager
* iWay Data Quality: Data Governance with Issue Tracker
* Scotiabank Invests in the Future with iWay Integration Technology
* Global Indemnity Exception Data Check
* Realizing the Extent of Dirty Data
* The Power of ETL with DataMigrator
* iWay Service Manager Deployment
We hope to see you at Summit 2012!
Also, we are in taking topic ideas for the Focal Point iWay Webinar Series. Send your topic ideas to Kathleen_butler@ibi.com. We will also recycle some of the above topics from Summit 2012.
Information BuildersThis message has been edited. Last edited by: Kathleen Butler,
|Powered by Social Strata|