Focal Point
unmanged JCA iwaf adapter Deployment

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1381057331/m/1711076442

August 30, 2007, 10:51 PM
dertown
unmanged JCA iwaf adapter Deployment
Has anyone deployed iway JCA adapter in an unmanged environment. Is there any documentation on how to do that. If there is when can I get it.

Thanks Derek
August 30, 2007, 11:05 PM
dertown
I trying to do the iwafjcademo at the back of the jca_user.pdf: and it i get this error
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:03:58.0323 EDT - Thread[main,5,main] [debug] [IWAF JCA] setLogWriter() gets called.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.iwaysoftware.iwrepository.xml.XMLRepository.getDocumentForRead(XMLRepository.java:211)
at com.iwaysoftware.iwrepository.xml.XMLQuery.executeQuery(XMLQuery.java:782)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFRepositoryOP.getConfigs(IWAFRepositoryOP.java:167)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFRepositoryStorage.listConfigurations(IWAFRepositoryStorage.java:214)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.AdapterManager.listConfigurations(AdapterManager.java:132)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFContainer.listServiceConfigurations(IWAFContainer.java:283)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.AEManager.buildTIDList(AEManager.java:202)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.AEManager.start(AEManager.java:79)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFContainer.start(IWAFContainer.java:189)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFContainer.start(IWAFContainer.java:170)
at com.ibi.afjca.spi.IWAFManagedConnectionFactory.getContainer(IWAFManagedConnectionFactory.java:524)
at com.ibi.afjca.spi.IWAFManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(IWAFManagedConnectionFactory.java:215)
at com.ibi.afjca.spi.IWAFConnectionManager.allocateConnection(IWAFConnectionManager.java:35)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFConnectionFactory.getConnection(IWAFConnectionFactory.java:103)
August 31, 2007, 10:43 AM
dertown
Hi I have managed to get past the previos hurdle and use the proper configuration for the JCA adapter.

Now i am getting this error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Missing location
at com.ibi.rdbms.RDBMSAdapter.process(RDBMSAdapter.java:899)
ResourceException:javax.resource.ResourceException: Error in processing the input document.
at com.ibi.rdbms.RDBMSAdapter.process(RDBMSAdapter.java:881)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.adapter.ProxyAdapter.process(ProxyAdapter.java:117)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFInteraction.execProcess(IWAFInteraction.java:217)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFInteraction.exec(IWAFInteraction.java:136)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFInteraction.execute(IWAFInteraction.java:93)
at JCATest.main(JCATest.java:73)

any help would be appreciated.

DErek
August 31, 2007, 02:21 PM
dertown
got it working the xml request document was malformed