Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    unmanged JCA iwaf adapter Deployment
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

unmanged JCA iwaf adapter Deployment
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone deployed iway JCA adapter in an unmanged environment. Is there any documentation on how to do that. If there is when can I get it.

Thanks Derek

Posts: 12 | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I trying to do the iwafjcademo at the back of the jca_user.pdf: and it i get this error
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:03:58.0323 EDT - Thread[main,5,main] [debug] [IWAF JCA] setLogWriter() gets called.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.iwaysoftware.iwrepository.xml.XMLRepository.getDocumentForRead(XMLRepository.java:211)
at com.iwaysoftware.iwrepository.xml.XMLQuery.executeQuery(XMLQuery.java:782)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFRepositoryOP.getConfigs(IWAFRepositoryOP.java:167)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFRepositoryStorage.listConfigurations(IWAFRepositoryStorage.java:214)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.AdapterManager.listConfigurations(AdapterManager.java:132)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFContainer.listServiceConfigurations(IWAFContainer.java:283)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.AEManager.buildTIDList(AEManager.java:202)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.AEManager.start(AEManager.java:79)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFContainer.start(IWAFContainer.java:189)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFContainer.start(IWAFContainer.java:170)
at com.ibi.afjca.spi.IWAFManagedConnectionFactory.getContainer(IWAFManagedConnectionFactory.java:524)
at com.ibi.afjca.spi.IWAFManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(IWAFManagedConnectionFactory.java:215)
at com.ibi.afjca.spi.IWAFConnectionManager.allocateConnection(IWAFConnectionManager.java:35)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFConnectionFactory.getConnection(IWAFConnectionFactory.java:103)

posted Hide Post
Hi I have managed to get past the previos hurdle and use the proper configuration for the JCA adapter.

Now i am getting this error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Missing location
at com.ibi.rdbms.RDBMSAdapter.process(RDBMSAdapter.java:899)
ResourceException:javax.resource.ResourceException: Error in processing the input document.
at com.ibi.rdbms.RDBMSAdapter.process(RDBMSAdapter.java:881)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.adapter.ProxyAdapter.process(ProxyAdapter.java:117)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFInteraction.execProcess(IWAFInteraction.java:217)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFInteraction.exec(IWAFInteraction.java:136)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFInteraction.execute(IWAFInteraction.java:93)
at JCATest.main(JCATest.java:73)

any help would be appreciated.

DErek

posted Hide Post
got it working the xml request document was malformed