Focal Point
[CLOSED] help interpretting error

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1381057331/m/185105491

July 29, 2009, 03:27 PM
Tobar
[CLOSED] help interpretting error
Can anyone point me in the direction of fixing this error?

quote:
XDException from process XDWORKER agent, rc = 2, message is No route has been resolved for document type

I have my one and only route set as the default. I think after my Listener is done it is crashing on this.

Any help is appreciated, I am still very ignorant in the way of iWay.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tobar,

------
Livin' down on the cube farm. Left, right, right.

iWay 5.6
Windows
Excel, Tab-delimited, XML
July 30, 2009, 09:16 AM
<nklamen>
When you built your channel you did not assign a default route to the channel. You added a route but did not make it default.
Drill down to the construct a channel pages - and mouse over the conditions section of the route. Change yoru route to be the default route

Let me know if you have any additonal questions.
July 30, 2009, 10:18 AM
Tobar
I only have 1 route and it is set as the default. There are no warnings in the build.

Thanks for the input. I still have the issue.

------

iWay 5.6
Windows
July 31, 2009, 01:29 PM
<nklamen>
Please send me your a channel archive for your channel and the input document. I will help you figure it out.

Naomi
July 31, 2009, 01:51 PM
Tobar
I worked with iWay support and we didn't really find a what was causing the error, but we did determine that it was something to do with that particular flow in that the flow and/or registry somehow became corrupted. I started using a different flow and things are working.

------

iWay 5.6
Windows