Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    [CLOSED] help interpretting error

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] help interpretting error
 Login/Join

posted
Can anyone point me in the direction of fixing this error?

quote:
XDException from process XDWORKER agent, rc = 2, message is No route has been resolved for document type

I have my one and only route set as the default. I think after my Listener is done it is crashing on this.

Any help is appreciated, I am still very ignorant in the way of iWay.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tobar,

------
Livin' down on the cube farm. Left, right, right.

iWay 5.6
Windows
Excel, Tab-delimited, XML

Posts: 23 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 27, 2009Report This Post
<nklamen>
posted
When you built your channel you did not assign a default route to the channel. You added a route but did not make it default.
Drill down to the construct a channel pages - and mouse over the conditions section of the route. Change yoru route to be the default route

Let me know if you have any additonal questions.

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I only have 1 route and it is set as the default. There are no warnings in the build.

Thanks for the input. I still have the issue.

------

iWay 5.6
Windows

<nklamen>
posted
Please send me your a channel archive for your channel and the input document. I will help you figure it out.

Naomi

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I worked with iWay support and we didn't really find a what was causing the error, but we did determine that it was something to do with that particular flow in that the flow and/or registry somehow became corrupted. I started using a different flow and things are working.

------

iWay 5.6
Windows