iWay Software is pleased to announce the official release of iWay Enable 1.2. Prerequisites include the iWay Service Manager 6.0.1 environment.
Please note the following information for New Features, License Information, Software & Documentation Download Links, and Contacts.
* Rules and Enable Rules EngineRules and Enable Rules Engine: In Enable 1.2, rules and a rules engine were added to aid in simplifying event capture and event processing.
* Enable Activity Driver: The activity driver now allows for tapping at the process flow and channel levels.
* Term Index: The Term Index in Enable 1.2 shows a hierarchal view of the terms which presents an improved view of the business data and in turn a better business understanding. Use the Term Index to generate questions about the business domain to be answered by Enable.
* Data Storage: The data storage tab under settings has changed. A bubble chart was added to get a graphical view of the runtime storage usage as well as a table representation.
* Actions: Actions are services found on the Services page that ARE in a namespace other than Enable's namespace. Example: service named abc will is not considered an action but xyz. abc is. Actions can be executed as an action to a Rule.
* Relationships: Explicit Event Relationships are defined via API, related through correlation ID, and persisted as Enable metadata.
The iWay Enable 1.2 product includes a 90-day trial license. In order to receive a full iWay license for Enable, iWay Service Manager must be registered after the product has been installed.
Software & Documentation Download Links
Customers can download the iWay Enable 1.2 directly by logging into http://techsupport.informationbuilders.com and selecting Download > My Downloads/Shipments. Registration is required.
iWay Enable documentation can be viewed and downloaded from the iWay Information Center.
Cheers,This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kathleen Butler,
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.
|Powered by Social Strata|