Focal Point
[CLOSED] Logging of Process Flow Usage/Runtime

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1381057331/m/2387047096

September 06, 2018, 12:02 PM
mfryer
[CLOSED] Logging of Process Flow Usage/Runtime
Hi All,

Within the iWay Service Manager, is there logging/tracing available to determine when a Process Flow has been utilized/run? Or its last runtime? Is this information stored anywhere by default or would it need to be configured?

Thanks!
Matt

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

iWay 7

Windows, All Outputs
September 10, 2018, 11:54 AM
ATS_WZ
Matt,

You can turn on logging from the iWay Service Manager console page. Click the Server link top left and go to Settings > logging and enable. You may also want to set the time to local. Also set Tracing under the same Settings group. Turning on Deep and Debug will give you the most information.
September 10, 2018, 12:11 PM
mfryer
Hi,

Thank you.

Yes, I am familiar with the general logging settings within the iSM console. I wanted to know specifically about Process Flow runtimes and utilization logging.

Appreciate the response!

quote:
Originally posted by ATS_WZ:
Matt,

You can turn on logging from the iWay Service Manager console page. Click the Server link top left and go to Settings > logging and enable. You may also want to set the time to local. Also set Tracing under the same Settings group. Turning on Deep and Debug will give you the most information.

iWay 7

Windows, All Outputs
September 18, 2018, 01:59 PM
FP Mod Chuck
mfryer

If you still need this information I suggest you open a case with techsupport.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats