Focal Point
Email Services not sending email when parallel group is used

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1381057331/m/3107002826

January 24, 2013, 02:15 PM
ARP@SYS
Email Services not sending email when parallel group is used
When I run any invividual dataflow if any error occurs it send me mail. But when I run several dataflow in process flow using parallel group. No mail is forwarded even if some dataflow fails. I tried to give email alert in the main process flow as wel as in all individual dataflow. I didn't receive any email of the errors where as most of my dataflow was having error. Can any one tell me what was the issue and how to resolve it.

M727704B, Windows XP
January 28, 2013, 02:31 PM
Kerry
Hi ARP@SYS,

This does not seem to be a developer issue, but more of a configuration issue, which should be better assisted by a case with Information Builders' Customer Support Services. To open a case, please call 1-800-736-6130, or access online InfoResponse.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.
January 28, 2013, 03:13 PM
Clif
What release are you running? Your profile shows 7.7.02. There have been several improvements to email processing and parallel groups since then.

N/A
January 28, 2013, 04:41 PM
ARP@SYS
Thanks for relpy. It got solved. Admin just restarted the server and all started working back. Yet don't know what was the exact issue.

M727704B, Windows XP