Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    [SOLVED] Incremental Load - Salesforce.com

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] Incremental Load - Salesforce.com
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I have a salesforce.com object which will be loaded and refreshed for every 1 hour. So I have to load only the data which are new and updated into my postgres table. Please let me know how to extract only updated data from Salesforce source in DMC.

Thanks !!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Karthik,

WebFOCUS 8.0
Windows, All Outputs

posted Hide Post
Hi,

Please let me know if anybody have any thoughts about my post.

Thanks !!!

WebFOCUS 8.0
Windows, All Outputs

Guru
posted Hide Post
Salesforce.com objects have a field LASTMODIFIEDDATE that you can use to determine when a record was changed. After each hourl run save the highest value for that field and then use it in a WHERE condition to retreive only newer records.

N/A

Posts: 397 | Location: New York City | Registered: May 03, 2007Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Hi Karthik,

This is a follow up regarding your post. Can you please open a case for this? That way it can be sent to the proper group and the issue tracked to a successful conclusion.

If you don't mind sharing the resolution with the members that would be great.

Thank you for sharing and participating on Focal Point.

Tamra Colangelo
IBI Customer Support

WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5

Posts: 487 | Location: Toronto | Registered: June 23, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
LASTMODIFIEDDATE

Thanks Cliff. I have implemented SCD using LASTMODIFIEDDATE.

WebFOCUS 8.0
Windows, All Outputs