Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

  • From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    [OPEN CASE]sudden stop of process at 'Check set to: ...'

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
[OPEN CASE]sudden stop of process at 'Check set to: ...'
Platinum Member

We're experiencing difficulties for a long time now with sudden stops of ETL flows. Various processes (and thus agents) do not finish and do not continue at the point of 'Check set to: ...' according to the log. The one thing these processes have in common is that the source is always the VMS adapter and the data is loaded in a FOCUS file (target). Also, the problems started occurring since we initiated our acceptance environment (i.e. two identical environments).

What we tried already is setting the start time of one environment differently, but no cigar.

We already started looking at the configuration of the VMS adapter trying to see if we could switch some variables there, but we didn't come any step further.

The problem occurs very randomly: sometimes the problem seems to be gone for weeks or even months and sometimes the problem is there multiple days in a week.

Any help/suggestions would be very much appreciated!


This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tamra,

WebFOCUS 8105m
Windows 7, All Outputs

Member of the Benelux Usergroup
Posts: 198 | Location: Amsterdam | Registered: August 24, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post

If you continue to have this issue it would be best to open a case and upload your log files.

The data migrator group will work with you to help resolve your issue.

Happy Holidays.

Thank your for participating in the Focal Point Forum,
Tamra Colangelo
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders

WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5
Posts: 487 | Location: Toronto | Registered: June 23, 2009Report This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  

Read-Only Read-Only Topic

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    [OPEN CASE]sudden stop of process at 'Check set to: ...'

Copyright © 1996-2020 Information Builders