Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    [WORKAROUND] Monitor iWay Channels
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[WORKAROUND] Monitor iWay Channels
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Hi,

Is there a way to capture the trace during a process and send it by email or in a file so helpdesk can analyze it without having to view the log directly on the server?

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pascal Bellerose,

WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.4 / WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.8 / WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.9 / AS400 V5R4M0 / HTML / iSM 5.5sp2

Posts: 60 | Location: Kingsey-Falls, Québec, Canada | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much of the trace do you want to capture?
is it only the error message?

Posts: 4 | Location: London | Registered: November 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
I'd like to append the whole trace to an email that would be sent to our helpdesk.

But for now I found out a way to give them acces to the log and it is through sharing the log folder.

WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.4 / WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.8 / WFS/FFS/DM 7.6.9 / AS400 V5R4M0 / HTML / iSM 5.5sp2

Posts: 60 | Location: Kingsey-Falls, Québec, Canada | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
I upgraded the solution by giving them access to logs through ftp directory using FileZilla server.