Focal Point
[CASE-OPENED] iIMC Remediation Portal Email Notifications

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1381057331/m/5727047676

June 15, 2015, 03:20 PM
al*b*sure
[CASE-OPENED] iIMC Remediation Portal Email Notifications
Hello iIMC - Remediation Portal users. I noticed that when viewing any case in Remediation and Reassigning it to a particular user, there is a checkbox that allows the option to "Send email notification".

In the ws02 user setups, we added email addresses to the profiles, but we aren't getting emails. Is there a certain feature we have to purchase in order to have this capability? I don't see anything concerning email as a part of our Installed Features. Or do we have to follow additional Configuration Steps?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tamra,

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs
June 26, 2015, 04:24 AM
Max Allen-Smith
Have you solved this yet??

WebFOCUS 8
Windows, All Outputs
June 26, 2015, 09:16 AM
al*b*sure
Not yet. I've been working with support, and i was given instructions to update the properties file, located at: C:\iWay_IMC\imc\data\workflows\properties\remediation.properties
----------------------------
# the email smtp server url
flow.smtp.url=
# email sender
flow.email.sender=
-------------------------------

With the proper credentials, we were able to see that in the portal it is attempting to emit an email, but the email address its sending it to is listed as "Error". I am still working with support on that portion. If we can get that to sync with ws02, i think we may get this to work, at which time i'll document it on this post.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs