Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    DM passing wrong table name to oracle database

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
DM passing wrong table name to oracle database
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hello,

I am facing the problem due to Datamigrator behavior is unorthodox.
Created synonym name for table (INVPLAN)in Oracle 9i or 10g as a SRC_INVPLAN. Tested working correctly.
1) Created dataflow service and tested working ok.
2) Now created processflow where it first call the datamigrator procedure ( which calls the oracle stored procedure) same database where the my synonym points.
3) After done with datamigrator procedure calling the the dataflow service created in the step 1.
4) Now running the process flow and it errors out and complain SQL table not found and it passes the my synonym name instead of the table name which is INVPLAN where Datamigrator passed the SRC_INVPLAN.
5) Try again running only the dataflow service it worked fine as soon as running the process flow it error out and complain of table not found. Datamigrator process flow passing wrong table name to the database and I have no clue why datamigrator is doing like this.

Pls. anybody have idea or suggestion what to do?

Thanks,
Viral.

WF 7.6.2/ OS WIN2003.
DM 7.6.2

Posts: 103 | Registered: September 08, 2006Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Do you have more than one synonym with the same name? Is it possible the application path has changed?

How are you calling an ORACLE stored procedure? By creating a synonym and using it as a source or by running it from a focexec?

Otherwise I would suggest opening a hottrack case if you haven't already done so and uploading the process flow, data flow, source and target synonyms.

N/A

Posts: 397 | Location: New York City | Registered: May 03, 2007Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
No only one synonym for this.
I am calling oracle procedure using focexec

SQL SQLORA EX UPDATE_KEYAALLOC_JOBRUNTIMES '&JOBNAME', '&STATUS';

I have already opened up the case with IBI, they are researching about it. I wonder if somebody face similar issue.

Also if I am trying the executing the procedure inside the package it doesn't work. Any idea how to execute the oracle procedure resides in the package.

SQL SQLORA EX ARCHIVINGKEYA.ArchiveWipPartName

WF 7.6.2/ OS WIN2003.
DM 7.6.2

Posts: 103 | Registered: September 08, 2006Report This Post