Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    How to publish a Data Migrator procedure

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
How to publish a Data Migrator procedure
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,

I created a procedure via DMC, but when I open IWay Adapter Designer and want to configure an RDBMS adapter to generate the schema. The newly created procesure is not in the list. I have tried refresh the list. It doesn't work.

Does anybody know if I need to publish the data migrator procedure in order to see it in iway adapter designer?

Or anything I can check?

Thanks,
Dennis

iWay adapter manager
SAP Adapter
Web Services
SAP BASIS, Java Core

Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Dennis,

Here is suggestion from DM folks: it will depend. In order for the procedure to be visible to iAM or iSM (using the RDBMS adapter -> iWay/WF Reporting Server) you need to catalog it.

You need to run a fex DIR:\ibi\apps\ibisamp\rpccat.fex. If you cannot locate this fex, please contact The Server support team at Information Builders. From the Web Console, go to procedures expand the application path and right click on rpccat.fex and select run. You can then select the application path for the RPC and RPC name.

Hope this helps. Smiler

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post