Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    [CLOSED] Converting to Date format
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] Converting to Date format
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
Hi

I am struggling right now to convert a field in data migrator to a specific format. Right now, I have a date field in the HYYMDs format and the data shows as 2014/05/31 00:00:00.000

I want to strip the time off, and change the format to a YYMM format so that is just displays the 2014/05/31

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tamra,

Windows, All Outputs

Posts: 41 | Registered: February 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
If you are using the target Transforms, pick the Target Column in YYMD format and the Selected Column in HYYMDs format. This will cause the Transform Line to appear as red. Select that line and click Adjust Expressions button. This inserts the correct HDATE function syntax.

Otherwise if not Target Transforms,look up the HDATE function.

Alan.
WF 7.705/8.007

Posts: 1451 | Location: Portugal | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post