Focal Point
Problems with One World Adapter and EnterpriseOne 8.10

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1381057331/m/7701010671

July 12, 2006, 11:18 AM
Rodolfo Ruiz
Problems with One World Adapter and EnterpriseOne 8.10
Hello

I'm trying to connecto to EnterpriseOne 8.10 using OneWorld JCA Adapter. Buth when connecting the following error raises

mar, 11 jul 2006 17:34:49.0496 ART - Thread[Thread-11,6,main] [error] [IWAF JCA] [container] [JDEdwards.service_jca_sample] Test connectivity request failed:
mar, 11 jul 2006 17:34:49.0496 ART - Thread[Thread-11,6,main] [error] [IWAF JCA] [container] [JDEdwards.service_jca_sample]

param name="jdedateDateForToday"/>

mar, 11 jul 2006 17:34:49.0496 ART - Thread[Thread-11,6,main] [error] [IWAF JCA] [container] [JDEdwards.service_jca_sample] Problem activating adapter. (Failed to connect to J. D. Edwards, check system availability and/or configuration parameters: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "5 2 5 5 "). Check logs for more information
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to connect to J. D. Edwards, check system availability and/or configuration parameters: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "5 2 5 5 "
at com.ibi.jde.AdapterBean.testConnectivity(AdapterBean.java:515)
at com.ibi.jde.AdapterBean.activate(AdapterBean.java:491)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.adapter.ProxyAdapter.activate(ProxyAdapter.java:92)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.adapter.AdapterConfiguration.activateAdapter(AdapterConfiguration.java:317)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.adapter.AdapterConfiguration.getActivatedAdapter(AdapterConfiguration.java:297)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.AdapterManager.getActivatedAdapter(AdapterManager.java:269)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFContainer.getActivatedAdapter(IWAFContainer.java:526)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.AEManager.getTargetAdapter(AEManager.java:644)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.ae.AETargetMessage.buildGETTARGET(AETargetMessage.java:255)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.ae.AETargetMessage.build(AETargetMessage.java:84)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.ae.AETargetMessage.(AETargetMessage.java:54)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.AEManager.dispatch(AEManager.java:131)
at com.iwaysoftware.af.container.IWAFContainer.dispatchAERequest(IWAFContainer.java:612)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFInteraction.execIWAE(IWAFInteraction.java:246)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFInteraction.exec(IWAFInteraction.java:153)
at com.ibi.afjca.cci.IWAFInteraction.execute(IWAFInteraction.java:93)
at com.iwaysoftware.iwae.common.JCATransport.execute(JCATransport.java:149)
at com.iwaysoftware.iwae.common.AdapterClient.getTarget(AdapterClient.java:293)
at com.ibi.bse.TargetWorker.run(TargetWorker.java:37)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

I've installed both the eis files (and also jdetools.jar and log4j.jar) and put them in the repository, also enabled xml comunication in jde, but the error still happens.

Has anybody used the adapter with EnterpriseOne 8.10 (tools 8.9)?????
HELP PLEASE!

Thanks in advance

Rodolfo
July 13, 2006, 02:46 PM
<DocServices>
Hi Rodolfo,

For this type of issue, please contact Information Builders’ Customer Support Services to open a case. You can dial 1-800-736-6130, or access InfoResponse online at http://techsupport.informationbuilders.com. Please have the following ready when you call: http://techsupport.ibi.com/before_you_call.jsp.

Regards,
Jennifer
July 13, 2006, 02:57 PM
Rodolfo Ruiz
Thanks for your help! But I've finally solved the problem. The problem were the EIS files, I've downloaded from Oracle the EIS files that were supposed to work with EnterpriseOne, but unfortunatelly, they were the OneWorld ones. I've replaced them for the correct Kernel.jar, Connector.jar (and also added jdeutil.jar and log4j.jar). I found the correct ones in an EnterpriseOne installation.
Hope It could be usefull to someone else, bye!