Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    Can I control number of workspace logs from the webconsole?
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Can I control number of workspace logs from the webconsole?
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Hello,

I am looking where to configure the number of log kept on the EDA server workspace. Actually it looks that we keep a month of different workspace logs. After that limit the new one take the place of the old one, and so.

Thank you for your help.

Marikaki

WF 7.7.03m, MRE, BI Dashboard, DevStudio, Report Caster, Windows 7, I.E. 8/9, Apache Tomcat 6.0, Derby Output formats: Excel2K, PDF, HTML, AHTML

Posts: 96 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
If you are referring to EDAPRINT logs, then yes.

Check out:
edaprint_history
edaprint_max_lines
edaprint_max_days

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.05OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Know The Code

Posts: 6053 | Location: Land of the Darug people, Terra Australis Incognita | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post