Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    Cataloging Stored Procedures
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Cataloging Stored Procedures
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Does anybody know if there is a utility to update the EDA.IWAY525.ITWFRB1.SYSRPC.FOCUS Focus file? This file stores metadata about cataloged stored procedures, and is used by (IBI provided) Focexec ODBCPROC. I use the MVS (version 5.2.5) Web Focus server as an ODBC source to a client server application. I'd like to catalog my Focexecs as stored procedures to be used by the Client server application.
Thanks in advance.

Diptesh
WF 7.1.7 - AIX, MVS

Posts: 79 | Location: Warren, NJ, USA | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Diptesh,

The tool to use is catalog administrator for the MVS server. The following manual may be of interest:

iWay Catalog Administrator 5.2.0

Hope this helps. Big Grin

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1950 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post