Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    FTP delete multiple files
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

FTP delete multiple files
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone have any idea how to delete multiple files using a single FTP object in service manager?
I have a procedure that FTP's files daily, but I need to clear everything out of the target before I FTP the new files. You can do this using the mdelete function in normal command line FTP, but wondering if this can be done through an FTP object.

Thanks!

Prod: Service Manager 5.5 - DataMigrator 7.6 - Win2K
Test: Service Manager 5.5 - DataMigrator 7.6 - Win2K
Local: DevStudio 5.5.3 - Management Console
- Windows XP SP2

Posts: 21 | Location: Cape Town, South Africa | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<GDenayer>
posted
As Far as I know this is not possible using standard object in Service Manager. You wil have to create e custom agent for this. One thing that I've seen people doing is writng a OS command agent, and use that to start en FTP script that does the trick

Reply With QuoteReport This Post