Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    Batch Processing using Adaptor in PFLOW

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Batch Processing using Adaptor in PFLOW
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to perform batch processing of SQL Insert to a SQL server 2008 database and for this I am using an adaptor object and a transformer. PFLOW goes like this:

Start >> SQL Object >> Transformer >> Adaptor >> End

SQL Object working fine and generating correct XML output. Transformer test run is also OK. But when all together in PFLOW I get the following error:

"
XD[FAIL] cause: 0 subcause: 0 message: getMessage(): Missing location int getError(): Server getAdapterCode(): null getVendorThrowable(): com.ibi.rdbms.exceptions.RDBMSException: Missing location
"

Transformer Configuration:

Can somebody guide me in getting this resolved

Thanks..

iWay Release: iWay 55(IAM), iWay5.5 (ISM), iWay 6 (ISM)
DQC
Database: DB2, SQL Server 2008, Oracle
Format: FTP, SAP, EDI, FLAT

<nklamen>
posted
a) It appears based on teh error message that you are obtained is that you used the rdbms adapter not the sql object
b) What release of iWay are your running. I recommend that you look at the SQL iterator that will easily allow you to loop through an batch of records.

Naomi Klamen
iWay Product Management

Report This Post