Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    Batch Processing using Adaptor in PFLOW
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Batch Processing using Adaptor in PFLOW
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to perform batch processing of SQL Insert to a SQL server 2008 database and for this I am using an adaptor object and a transformer. PFLOW goes like this:

Start >> SQL Object >> Transformer >> Adaptor >> End

SQL Object working fine and generating correct XML output. Transformer test run is also OK. But when all together in PFLOW I get the following error:

"
XD[FAIL] cause: 0 subcause: 0 message: getMessage(): Missing location int getError(): Server getAdapterCode(): null getVendorThrowable(): com.ibi.rdbms.exceptions.RDBMSException: Missing location
"

Transformer Configuration:

Can somebody guide me in getting this resolved

Thanks..

iWay Release: iWay 55(IAM), iWay5.5 (ISM), iWay 6 (ISM)
DQC
Database: DB2, SQL Server 2008, Oracle
Format: FTP, SAP, EDI, FLAT

Posts: 7 | Registered: August 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<nklamen>
posted
a) It appears based on teh error message that you are obtained is that you used the rdbms adapter not the sql object
b) What release of iWay are your running. I recommend that you look at the SQL iterator that will easily allow you to loop through an batch of records.

Naomi Klamen
iWay Product Management

Reply With QuoteReport This Post