Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    ****Help us celebrate our 40th Birthday @ Summit 2015****

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
****Help us celebrate our 40th Birthday @ Summit 2015****
 Login/Join

Master
posted
Hi Focal Pointers!

Summit 2015 is fast approaching and there is still time to register for this exciting 5 Day Action Packed Educational Conference. Be sure to register and book your room today. We’ve got some nice surprises in store for you this year.

Register Now and see all of the details online – May 31st to June 4th at the Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee, Florida.

Don't Miss the Early Bird Special
Make sure you take advantage of our Early Bird Specials (300 dollar savings), and get a Preferred Registration to get more labs.

There are a plethora of iWay sessions available this year at Summit. Check out the full schedule here.

We’ll also be having an iWay Advisory Council/Ask the Experts session on Thursday, June 4th. Please contact Kathleen_Butler@ibi.com for details.

Here are just a few of the highlights:

Data Integrity & Integration Miniseries
Back by popular demand and expanded across two sessions, our iWay Miniseries provides hands-on experience for a deep dive into our data integrity and integration solutions. Flawed data leads to flawed analysis, flawed decision-making, and lost revenue. Mitigate risk associated with an effective data quality strategy using our Integration Suite and Data Quality Suite.

iWay Roadmap to Success
This session will discuss new features in iWay 7, which incorporates Integration Suite, Data Quality Suite, and Master Data Management Suite. We will highlight key functionality updates, product direction, and roadmaps, as well as customer implementations and market trends that have driven expansion and new developments within the product lines.

Best Practices of Data Quality: Putting your Best Data Forward
Maintaining clean, error-free data to drive growth and enhance key business processes remains an elusive goal for many organizations. In this session, attendees will learn strategic steps within the data quality management process to ensure the integrity of their organizations' most critical information assets. Attendees will learn how to improve data quality within, where to begin, guidelines and methodologies for implementation, and how our customers are combating bad data.

From Data Student to Data Master
In this session, two master data management experts will present a typical scenario, walk you through it, and show you how to master the data involved. During the scenario these experts will demonstrate common techniques used to detect duplicate data and how to unify it.

Using iWay Data Integrity for Multi-Domain Enterprise Data Governance
In this session, we'll discuss and demonstrate the newly released iWay Integrity Management Central (iIMC), which provides a comprehensive web-based user interface to facilitate data governance in master data management (MDM) and data cleansing applications.

Did You Book Your Hotel Room Yet?
Rooms are going fast. Book yours now to take advantage of the special 125 dollar/night rate.

Favorite IB Summit Moment Contest
Love Information Builders’ Summit? With less than 6 weeks to the big event we’re kicking off a contest! Share photos of your best moments and memories during previous Summits with us on Twitter to be entered for weekly prizes and a grand prize at the event! Learn how to enter: http://ow.ly/MhKab

Summit is definitely my favorite event. I’ll have a Focal Point and User Group Booth at the Solutions Pavilion so be sure to stop by. Also, if anyone needs assistance or would like to meet with me at Summit you can ask for me at the registration desk.

If you need help with justifying attending Summit please let me know and I can help you prepare by using our ROI Justification Kit online.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Butler
Customer Care and Communications Manager
Information Builders

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kathleen Butler,

Posts: 391 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Clicking on 'Check out the full schedule here' gives you the following message:

Report has been deleted from the server.
You must run the report again if you want this report.

Posts: 26 | Location: Jackson, MS | Registered: January 22, 2010Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Hi Chad,

I do apologize for that. The link is now updated. Please let me know if you have any questions about the iWay track at Summit.

Thanks!
Kathleen Butler
Customer Care and Communications Manager
Information Builders

Posts: 391 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2006Report This Post