Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn IB Bloggers
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    [SOLVED] Data Migrator - iSeries Target (iAccess - ODBC)
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[SOLVED] Data Migrator - iSeries Target (iAccess - ODBC)
 Login/Join

posted
What connection properties do I need to set in data migrator adapter settings for the IBM iAccess to use the iSeries as a target in flows? We have the actual ODBC connection configured correctly on the server itself as we use iSM to do insert / updates on the iSeries. However, in iDM I cannot figure out where to set the connection properties at the adapter level. I know that before we had to set the COMMIT(*NONE) because of the journaling problem. I need to know how to do this without turning journaling on.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Adam_Sentz,

WebFOCUS 8
Windows, All Outputs

Posts: 18 | Registered: November 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Emily McAllister>
posted
Hello Adam,
I spoke with one of our DataMigrator support representatives regarding this issue, and he believes it is probably a little too complex to resolve over the forum. He advises that you open a case with Technical Support so that you can work directly with an IBI employee and set up your environment to your specific needs.

Thanks,

Emily McAllister
Focal Point Moderator

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I put in a ticket a week ago. This will be fixed in the next release.

WebFOCUS 8
Windows, All Outputs

Posts: 18 | Registered: November 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post