Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    Where's Waldo? Looking for Missing DQC Explorer.

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Where's Waldo? Looking for Missing DQC Explorer.
 Login/Join

posted
In iWay Integration Tool 6.0.2 I use the DQC Explorer. This feature can be found under the Window tab - Show View - Other in a Folder named iWAY DQC.

In iWay Integration Tool 6.1.0, The entire iWay DQC folder is missing from the Show View other options.

I searched Tech Support and Focal Point and even google, but no help.

Anyone know how to get the DQC Explorer into this version of IIT?

Very handy in adding/managing Databases and Shortcuts.

I even noticed in the most current Data Quality Center 7.0.3 that it appears that the DQC Explorer name has been changed to File Explorer, but there is no longer a Integration Explorer.

But first I need to know how to get the DQC Explorer back in IIT 6.1.0.

Thanks in advance for any knowledge share.

iWay Service Manager (6.0.1 )

Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi David,

I checked with our iWay people and here is the suggestion: it seems that you are mixing up the 2 tools - the stand-alone DQC and iWay Integration Tool (iIT).

The IIT has File Explorer which is the iDQC and should be downloaded using the Eclipse feature – Install Software.

DQC was taken out of iIT starting iSm 6.1.1, and you need to use Install Software in the iIT to get the DQC.

If you need to download the software, please open a case with Customer Support Services. You may call at 1-800-736-6130, or access online at InfoResponse.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for responding to my post. I was mixing them up and making the assumption that the iWay Integration Tool (iIT) workbench could still be accessed through the DQC. I did find the iWay Integration Tool (iIT).exe inside the Eclipse Directory.

Thanks for finding Waldo! Smiler

Regards;

David

iWay Service Manager (6.0.1 )