Focal Point
Usoft Question

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1381057331/m/9721097331

July 28, 2004, 06:34 PM
Gene
Usoft Question
Hi

I am new to the forum, but hava a question. Our company is looking at software by a Chinese company called "Usoft". We currently have our own in-house system based on WebFocus Maintain. We are expanding our computer systems into 15 plants in the PRC. The people at Usoft claim that their system is Oracle based, but I had never heard of them till now. Has anyone out there heard of them, and do you know if we can make our WebFocus system talk with their's. If they really are Oracle based it should not be problem. However, if someone has some specific experience with them, it might be helpful in our evaluation of their software.

Thanks
July 14, 2006, 11:08 AM
Don Garland
Just touching base. We are in sort of the same boat. We have a company in Suzhou that is implementing UFIDA (previously known as UFSOFT or USOFT). I was told it is MS SQL based but IT is pretty much out of the loop. All of the implementation is going on in China and at some point they plan to report from that software, don't know the details just yet. I'll ping you if I get more information.

WebFOCUS Administrator @ Worldpay FIS
PROD/DEV/TEST: 8204, SANDBOX: 8206 soon - BIP, Reportcaster, Resource Manager, EUM, HyperStage soon, DB: HIVE,Oracle,MSSQL