Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point    fixed format files under webfocus
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

fixed format files under webfocus
 Login/Join

posted
our ability to table off of fixed format files and hold files has stopped working. The only thing that seems to have changed in our environment is that the "odin" profile was created at approximately the same time as our problem started. otherwise I have no clue what is causing our problem. Any experience with this or suggestions.

Posts: 2 | Location: toronto | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tom bissett:
[qb] our ability to table off of fixed format files and hold files has stopped working. The only thing that seems to have changed in our environment is that the "odin" profile was created at approximately the same time as our problem started. otherwise I have no clue what is causing our problem. Any experience with this or suggestions. [/qb]
Any answer I could give to this would rely very strongly on your configuration, the way that you're creating the hold files and tabling off of them, and so on. I strongly recommend that you call the hotline.

Regards,
Jake

Posts: 20 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: June 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post