Focal Point
Measures not displaying under Filter on the Today tab

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1461084022/m/1527073386

August 09, 2016, 11:57 AM
dcorp
Measures not displaying under Filter on the Today tab
I am just learning my around our new install of PMF 8 coming from PMF 5.3.2. From the Author tab I can see all four of the measures created for a scorecard. I expected the measures to be listed under the Filter measures, but nothing is displayed. The Dimensions, Perspectives, and Objectives all are listed, but no measures. Can anyone direct me on how to get the scorecard measures to display or where to find them on the Today Tab? Thanks in advance

WebFOCUS 8.1.05/PMF 8.1.4,Tomcat,IIS,Windows/iseries,sql server 2008,Excel/ PDF/HTML
August 09, 2016, 02:25 PM
Bob Jude Ferrante
What version of PMF are you using? Is it the one in your signatire - 8.0.2 - or is it a later version?

I'll assume later.

On the Author page, click the Scorecard and click Reset Dashboard Defaults

Then switch back to the Today page and refresh.

IF that doesn't do it why not give us a call, and we can take a better look?

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!

August 09, 2016, 02:46 PM
dcorp
I updated my signature. The PMF Version is 8.1.2
The measures are not displayed after selecting Reset Dashboard Defaults on the Author page.
I will open a case for this issue. Thanks.

WebFOCUS 8.1.05/PMF 8.1.4,Tomcat,IIS,Windows/iseries,sql server 2008,Excel/ PDF/HTML
August 09, 2016, 02:55 PM
Bob Jude Ferrante
Let's have a call - you can call the switchboard and ask for me. I'm on a call at the moment but will be free around 4pm EDT.

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!