Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Performance Management Framework (PMF)    Measures not displaying under Filter on the Today tab

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Measures not displaying under Filter on the Today tab
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
I am just learning my around our new install of PMF 8 coming from PMF 5.3.2. From the Author tab I can see all four of the measures created for a scorecard. I expected the measures to be listed under the Filter measures, but nothing is displayed. The Dimensions, Perspectives, and Objectives all are listed, but no measures. Can anyone direct me on how to get the scorecard measures to display or where to find them on the Today Tab? Thanks in advance

WebFOCUS 8.1.05/PMF 8.1.4,Tomcat,IIS,Windows/iseries,sql server 2008,Excel/ PDF/HTML

Master
posted Hide Post
What version of PMF are you using? Is it the one in your signatire - 8.0.2 - or is it a later version?

I'll assume later.

On the Author page, click the Scorecard and click Reset Dashboard Defaults

Then switch back to the Today page and refresh.

IF that doesn't do it why not give us a call, and we can take a better look?

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!

Gold member
posted Hide Post
I updated my signature. The PMF Version is 8.1.2
The measures are not displayed after selecting Reset Dashboard Defaults on the Author page.
I will open a case for this issue. Thanks.

WebFOCUS 8.1.05/PMF 8.1.4,Tomcat,IIS,Windows/iseries,sql server 2008,Excel/ PDF/HTML

Master
posted Hide Post
Let's have a call - you can call the switchboard and ask for me. I'm on a call at the moment but will be free around 4pm EDT.

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!