I’m using meas_loader_load.fex to load data from a custom source table(duplicate of measures_entry table) using the following code :
document.amp_measures_configure.method = "POST";
document.amp_measures_configure.action = getWFScriptName() ;
document.amp_measures_configure.target = "frameResults" ;
document.amp_measures_configure.MSMESE.value = "&PM_MEAS_SRC_MEASURE_SERIES_Edit" ;
document.amp_measures_configure.IBIF_ex.value = "meas_loader_load" ;
document.amp_measures_configure.IBIF_cmd.name = "IBIF_cmd1" ;
document.amp_measures_configure.RND.value = Math.random();
Is there any way to determine whether the load was successful. It does return an error message which is then displayed in the ‘frameResults’ frame, but is there any way to catch this error. My problem is as follows:
1. The data needs to be approved by the user before it can be loaded into pmf.
2. Once it’s approved a custom table is updated stating that the data field for that certain time period has been approved.
3. Do call to meas_loader_load.fex.
4. If the load failed, I need to ‘roll back’ my changes on the approval table and ‘un-approve’ the data field.
5. Problem : don’t know how to programmatically determine if the load failed.
Any advice will be much appreciated…
Windows XP service pack 2
|Powered by Social Strata|